Disable file sync for Adobe Creative Cloud
How do I turn off Creative Cloud sync?
1. Install the latest version of
First, make sure you have the latest features, updates and bug fixes. The next step is to change the parameters.
You need to download the latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud and then you can perform the following steps to disable cloud synchronization.
Adobe Creative Cloud
Fix bugs and update Adobe Creative Cloud to the latest version. Try it now!
2. Switch off synchronization parameter
- First, launch the Creative Cloud application from the Start menu if it is not already active.
- Click the Creative Cloud icon on the taskbar.
- Navigate to the gear button in the upper right corner of the CC window and select Preferences.
- Select the Creative Cloud tab.
- Then click Files to open the options shown below.Enabling/disabling adobe creative cloud file synchronization option
- Then switch to On/Off sync mode.
3. Deleting the Creative Cloud Files folder
- You can remove the shortcut for the Creative Cloud Files folder in the left navigation pane of File Explorer using PinCCF.zip, which contains the official Adobe registration file. Download this PinCCF.zip file to the folder.
- Open the File Explorer window by pressing the Windows key combination + the E key.
- Then open the folder that contains PinCCFF.zip.
- Click on PinCCFF.zip to open it.
- Click the Extract All button to open the window below.
- Press the eject button.
- Double-click the unPinCCF.reg file in the unzipped folder.
- The Registry Editor dialog box will then open. Click the Yes button in the window to continue.
- Press OK key.
- Restart Windows after updating the registry with aPinCCF.reg.
- After that, the Creative Cloud Files folder no longer appears in the File Explorer navigation bar. Users can restore the Creative Cloud Files folder by double-clicking the rePinCCF.reg file.
For example, you can disable CC file synchronization and delete the Creative Cloud Files folder on the left side of File Explorer. Note that the Creative Cloud Files folder may appear when you update the CC application.
For other questions or suggestions, please use the comment box below.
FAQ: Learn more about Adobe Creative Cloud
- What is file synchronization in the Creative Cloud?
Adobe Creative Cloud provides cloud storage that can be used to store files created with Creative Cloud applications and other assets you use or want to use in your projects.
- How do I enable file synchronization in the Creative Cloud?
If you want to enable file syncing in the Creative Cloud, you’ll need to repeat the steps in our guide until the last step where you enable it.
- What operating system do I need for the Adobe Creative Cloud?
The Creative Cloud Desktop is compatible with Microsoft Windows 10 and Mac OS X v10.12 or later. Also check out our comprehensive guide for great tips on how to improve Windows 10 performance.
Still having problems?
Repair them with this tool:
- Download this PC recovery tool excellent review on TrustPilot.com (can be downloaded from this page).
- Click on the Start Scan button to scan for Windows issues that can cause PC problems.
- Click Restore All to fix issues with patented technologies (exclusive discount for our readers).
Restoro was downloaded by 0 players this month.
Editor’s note: This article was originally published in December 2019 and revised and updated in January 2021 for timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
stop syncing creative cloud files, adobe creative cloud backup, creative cloud won t resume syncing, creative cloud sync settings, photoshop turn off sync, adobe creative cloud file extensions, creative cloud selective sync, how to sync adobe creative cloud files